OMS Training seminars are very comprehensive in nature and cover 50-60 topics of 25-30 minutes each. Each topics are carefully selected for all three courses to cover management, control and optimization of refinery offsite operations which produce 80-90% of refinery products. It is almost pertinent that refinery professional are trained adequately and continuously to perform their job functions. These courses are aimed at the following professionals in varying degrees of interests and jo requirements.
- Management – Refinery Manager, OM&S Manager, Blending Manager, Control System Manager and IT Manager
- Planning and Scheduling – Refinery Planner, Refinery Scheduler and Blending scheduler
- Engineering – Process Engineer, Blending Engineer, Control System Engineer, IT/Engineers/Analyst and Analyzer Engineer
- Operations – Offsite operators, Blending Operators, Field Operators, Maintenance Staff
- Financial – Finance Manager, Yield Accountant, Finance Analyst
Following matrix gives a guideline for various above professionals to attend which training courses.