With 30+ years of experience and expertise, OMS provides the consulting services to downstream refining industry for its offsite operations management and automation. These consulting services include the following but are not limited to:
- Site visit to review its operational practices and automation systems
- Analysis of blends data (one year worth data recommended) to estimate lost benefits in qualities giveaways and recommend strategies to capture those lost benefits
- Bench-mark the refinery’s state of fuels blending system by calculating two indices, Automation Effectiveness and Operational Efficiency. Click here for information on this offer from OMS.
- Review of FEED for blending upgrade project and recommend changes to optimize the benefits from the upgrade project. Click here for more information.
- Review the suitability of blending models (linear vs non-linear) and optimizes (linear vs non-linear) used the refinery’s fuels blending system levels. Click here for more information.
- Identify the sources of blending errors for excessive reblends and giveaways and recommend strategies to minimize them. Click here for more information.
- Develop a master plan study document