OMS Training seminars are very comprehensive in nature and cover 50-60 topics of 25-30 minutes each. Each topic is carefully selected for all three courses to cover management, control, and optimization of refinery offsite operations, which produce 80-90% of refinery products. It is almost pertinent that refinery professionals are trained adequately and continue to perform their job functions. These courses are aimed at the following professionals in varying degrees of interest and job requirements.
- Management – Refinery Manager, OM&S Manager, Blending Manager, Control System Manager, and IT Manager
- Planning and Scheduling – Refinery Planner, Refinery Scheduler, and Blending scheduler
- Engineering – Process Engineer, Blending Engineer, Control System Engineer, IT/Engineers/Analyst, and Analyzer Engineer
- Operations – Offsite operators, Blending Operators, Field Operators, Maintenance Staff.
- Financial – Finance Manager, Yield Accountant, Finance Analyst
The following matrix gives a guideline for various above professionals to attend which training courses.