Course ID: OMS02C-15-17 Jun, 2021-Singapore
Course Dates : June 15, 2021 to June 17, 2021
Venue: Singapore, Singapore
Course Timings: 9AM – 5PM Daily
Welcome: June 15, 2021 8AM – 9AM
Location: To be announced later
Fee: US $2,495 / person
Early Bird Discount: US $50 if registered 30 days before event date
Group discount: US $50/person if 3 or more registered from the same organization
Only limited seats available, so hurry to reserve your spot!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER is 21 Days before the event date
To view the course agenda and contents, please click here
Payments and Confirmation
Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer-whichever is more convenient for you.
For international funds transfer, please contact us for account information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Bird discount: Register early and receive a discount of $50. Registration must be received 30 days prior to the beginning of the course date.
- Group Discount: Register 3 or more attendees from the same organization and receive discount of $50/person.
OMS confirms every course registration in writing after the payment has been received. If you have not received a confirmation letter after registering for an OMS Public Course, please contact email@example.com
What would the course fee include?
- Morning and after-noon tea/snacks and lunch.
- 125+ pages Course Manual with 800+ course slides
- Free copy of 811 pages, Valued US$260 book MNL58-Petroleum Refining and Natural Gas Processing, Published by ASTM International and Edited By Riazi M., Eser Semih, Agrawal Suresh, Peña Díez José, Published: 2013 (https://www.astm.org/DIGITAL_LIBRARY/MNL/SOURCE_PAGES/MNL58.htm)
- Free consultation with your refinery specific challenges on the last day of the course.
Cancellation and Refunds
Can’t make your scheduled course?
If you are unable to attend your registered course, simply send a request for a substitute course schedule in the future. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer and be aware that transfers are subject to space allocation. There is no additional charge for transferring to a different course in future. However, cancellation on or after the first day of a course is subject to the full course fee. Please see our refund policy below for more details.
OMS will provide refund per following schedule of cancellation request before start of the event:
- More than 21 days – 100 % refund
- Between 14 to 21 days – 75% refund
- Between 7 to 14 days – 50% refund
- Before 7 days – No refund
If you wish to cancel or change your registration, please contact email@example.com
OMS is not responsible in any way for the purchase of non-refundable airline tickets or the cancellation / change fees associated with canceling a flight. OMS encourages attendees to call and confirm whether a specific course is running before purchasing airline tickets. OMS retains the right to cancel a course until 3 weeks prior to the scheduled presentation date.
Casual business attire
Attendees are responsible for all personal belongings during the length of the course while in hotel and other meeting space; this includes all breaks, lunches, and overnight accommodations. OMS does not assume responsibility for any missing or damaged articles.
Additional information Statements made by instructors do not represent the position of OMS. No audio-recording or videotaping is permitted. OMS reserves the right to substitute an instructor(s). Course prices are subject to change without notice.