This manual provides a handy reference for the following 80+ fuels (gasoline, diesel, and fuel oil) qualities model equations. These models have default parameters and must be customized for specific refinery using the history of blend data.
OMS has developed a DLL (Dynamic Link Library), which users can use in VB, VBA, FORTRAN, and C++ programs to calculate linear/non-linear blend properties. This DLL can be downloaded with its documentation from our website (globaloms.com) and used royalty-free in your applications. The user can use this DLL in the following manners:
- Excel-based application and VBA code to calculate blend properties to optimize the blend recipe
- VB, VB.net based application to calculate blend properties to optimize the blend recipe
- Blend optimizer developed by OMS in FORTRAN and links above DLL in both Excel-based VBA, VB/VB.net to integrate the calculation and optimization of blend properties and blend recipe
The purchase and download of this manual also include the followings:
- 60 pages PDF file of the training manual
- A copy of the 811 pages and $260 value book –MNL58 Petroleum Refining and Natural Gas Processing, Editors: Riazi M., Eser Semih, Agrawal Suresh, Peño Díez José, Published: 2013. Click here to see the details. We will mail the book to you to the address indicated on the order within 10 business days. If you do not want this book, use the “no-book-discount” coupon to reduce the purchase price by $100.